LHC Resource Alliance CARES Grant
The LHC Resource Alliance is housed locally through the City of Lake Havasu, and includes representatives from Lake Havasu City, River Cities United Way, Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau and Havasu Community Health Foundation. The mission of the Alliance is to connect the community through the COVID-19 crisis.
The LHC Resource Alliance CARES Grant will provide lifeline funding in order for local businesses, who have been financially impacted by COVID-19, to pay their bills to prevent them from going out of business. The LHC Resource Alliance CARES Grant is funded by Lake Havasu City allocated federal CARES Act funding, and is distributed through River Cities United Way. Applications will be reviewed by leadership entities within the LHC Resource Alliance and River Cities United Way Board of Directors Chair. Awards will be granted based on meeting the program criteria below and the accurate submission of all required information. All information obtained by applicants will remain confidential.
Businesses may apply for both the LHC Resource Alliance CARES Grant and BBB Main St. Matters Grant.
• Grants will be awarded to qualifying businesses
• Grants are open to for-profit and non-profit businesses
• Applicant must be doing business within Lake Havasu City limits
• Applicant must have been critically financially impacted by COVID-19 from March 2020 to present day
• Grant funds are to be used for business operation expenses and will be paid directly to grant awardees creditors
• Grant funds will be administered on a weekly basis
• Applications must be received by Friday at 5pm to be considered for the following week’s awards
• All applicants will be notified on a weekly basis on their application status
All information obtained by applicants will remain confidential.