Grant Funding Eligibility
River Cities United Way is committed to assuring that our donor contributions are used effectively in addressing the needs of our community. As part of this commitment we require our partner agencies meet and adhere to quality standards of operation.
These standards are reviewed during the accreditation process. Those health and human service providers with exemplary fiscal accountability and the capacity to produce outcomes will be considered viable for partnership with River Cities United Way.
As a partner agency producing programs that make a community impact your organization may be eligible for funding opportunities through River Cities United Way and would receive recognition by other funders for excellent governance as well as exposure through River Cities United Way's communications tools including our Campaign Materials.
River Cities United Way will accept applications for accreditation from those agencies meeting the following criteria:
- 501 (c)(3) IRS qualified for at least three years prior to requesting River Cities United Way accreditation.
- Annual independent audit required if revenues over $500,000.00 - reviewed financials if under amount listed.
- Administration costs as reported on the agency's annual audit and IRS Form 990 that do not exceed 25 percent revenues
- Local volunteer board of directors
- Health and human services provided in Mohave & La Paz Counties, Laughlin Nevada, and Needles California.
- Willing and able to sign a contract agreement with River Cities United Way
Does your Agency meet the criteria above? Create an account to begin your application. Application period is each Fall (July-August). After receipt of the application, your agency's submission will be reviewed by the volunteer committee. Notification of accreditation status will occur at the end of the current year. No information will be made available prior.