River Cities United Way’s Website Usage Policy
River Cities United Way maintains this website for your personal or organizational information and education. This website is protected by copyright and may not be used except as provided in this Website Usage Policy, unless otherwise noted. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions:
- All website design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, source code, web pages, and arrangement thereof, and all other material on this website are copyrighted by River Cities United Way. No part of this website in part or whole may be reproduced, without the expressed written consent of United Way.
- While River Cities United Way strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, United Way makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. United Way assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website.
- Hyperlinks may be found on certain pages that will take your browser to a website that is not owned, operated, or maintained by River Cities United Way or its staff. Although United Way attempts to ensure that all links lead to worthwhile and appropriate content, United Way assumes no responsibility or liability for the content at such sites.
- The use and browsing of the website is at your own risk. United Way assumes no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website.
- Images of people, places, and company/organizational logos displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, River Cities United Way. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited, except in the course of conducting business on behalf of United Way. Acceptable use includes utilizing images, downloadable files, and other content for the purpose of running a United Way workplace campaign. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes. Other websites may link to the domain name: http://www.rcuw.org using our logo as specifically stated on our Link to rcuw.org page. Other websites may NOT link to any images other than the logos and images stated in the Link to rcuw.org page.
- River Cities United Way may at any time revise this Website Usage Policy by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound. We advise you to click the “Refresh” button on your web browser to ensure that you are reading the most recent change. The date below also indicates the date when this page was last updated.
If you have any questions concerning this usage policy, please contact our webmaster at email@example.com.